Parke View Rehabilitation & Care Center
2303 Parke Ave
Burley, ID 83318
April 6th, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Virus UPDATE
Dear Family, Residents, and Friends:
On behalf of our entire team at Parke View Rehabilitation and Care Center, we want to give an update on how things are going here at Parke View and continue to thank you for allowing us to care for you or your loved one. We recognize the high level of trust that you place in us, and we are committed to continuing our 5-star rated tradition of excellence in 2020 during a very uncertain time in the world.
Parke View does not have any confirmed COVID-19 cases and we are doing everything we can to keep it that way. We continue to rely on our community to continue to social distance to keep the spread of this virus down so that we can all be safe. We recognize not being able to visit in person can be difficult for you and we are doing everything we can to keep families in touch with their loved ones through mail, phone calls, video conferencing, or visits through windows. We hope that you will reach out in one or more of these ways and we are here to help accommodate any of these. For phone or video calls, we have tablets that are dedicated for resident communication with those outside the facility so please let us know if you would like to do so.
We continue to take infection control very seriously and have listed below a sampling of some of our activities targeted to infection prevention:
- Monitoring staff and medically necessary visitors for proper hand washing or use of alcohol hand gels upon entering the facility.
- Assessing anyone who enters the facility for signs and symptoms of illness as well as taking temperatures and following the CDC guideline questionnaire before being admitted.
- Reviewing Isolation procedures and ensuring that they are appropriately implemented.
- Ensuring infection prevention signs are posted and auditing proper practices.
- All staff and medically necessary visitors are wearing masks while in the facility.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting in the facility.
- Monitoring the CDC COVID-19 website for the latest information on Coronavirus prevention strategies, testing guidance and recommendations for health care workers.
Thank you for your continuing confidence in our facility, and for helping us in our attempts to keep our residents and staff safe. Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions, concerns or requests for assistance. We will keep you updated as additional information becomes available and you can always visit our website (www.parkeviewrehab.com) or Facebook page for more information.